- Yachad / NJCD
- Mrs. Sara Cooperman
- 216. 299.1004
Cleveland Yachad offers programs for teens and young adults with disabilities on a weekly basis. Program is geared to all Jewish teenagers and young adults, of any affiliation, with any kind of ability or special need. Our slogan is: "Because Everyone Belongs" and our goal is to facilitate Community Inclusion for all participants.
- Weekly learning and social recreational sessions
- Community and cultural outings (museums, theater, sporting events)
- Monthly intergenerational program at Stone Gardens Assisted Living
- Weekend retreats with NCSY / Local conventions in Cleveland and other regional cities
- Holiday parties, Jewish Education, and Activism
- All programs attended by Jewish high school, college and community peers (from any background), befriend and mainstream with Yachad members.
- Peer participants can use their time spent at YACHAD programs to fulfill obligatory "community service" requirements.
- Locations and Times
Local Chapter Mailing address:
4429 Baintree Rd
University Heights, OH 44118
Most programs take place at:
Green Road Synagogue
2437 S. Green Road
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
- Alternate Contact
- Mrs. Sarah Taub
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Fee structure details?
- Participants are required to pay the yearly membership fee and enjoy most weekly programs at no cost.
- Is financial assistance available?