- Jacqulyn Gutowski
- Admissions Coordinator and Resident Advocate
Specialized nursing and programming featuring "Central Park" - a peaceful, safe and sensory-stimulating environment to promote socialization, resident dignity and well-being.
- Designed for individuals with Alzheimers and other dementia related illnesses
- Specialized nursing in a secured home-like atmosphere
- Complete nature therapy program including planing, caring for and harvesting in a secure outdoor garden
- Programs include music, art and pet therapy, dance and tai chi
- Locations and Times
One David N. Myers Parkway
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
- Languages Spoken:
- Is a referral required?
- Referral Details?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Insurance details?
- Medicaid and private pay
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?
- More information about this program
The fee structure for this program is determined on an individual basis.