Medical Transportation Service
- Menorah Park
- Jason Pitre
- Transportation Coordinator
Menorah Park's Medical Transportation Service provides door-to-door service to and from doctor's offices, clinic appointments and hospitals for individuals in the community in need of additional support.
- Staff members are certified as licensed emergency medical technicians (EMT's)
- Wheelchair and stretcher transportation available
- New Vehicles featuring mechanical wheelchair lift, oxygen transport and SureLock tie downs for all wheelchair types
- Punctual assistance directly to and from your destination
- Locations and Times
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Insurance details?
- Medicare and private insurance companies can be billed for stretcher transport.
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?