Marcus Rehabilitation Center
- Menorah Park
- Lisa Cohen-Kiraly
- Director of Social Work
Post-hospital Marcus Rehabilitation Center includes a team of a full-time medical director, social work staff, nursing and rehabilitation therapist.
- Private rooms and bathrooms; nursing and personal care 24 hours/day; rehabilitation and diagnosic services
- Real-life rehabilitation suite connected to our Main Street, enabling clients to safely practice daily living skills, and determine need for assistive living supports before returning home
- Socialization activities, computer center, educational programs, 75 activities per week, snack shop, ice cream parlor, nature center, creative art center
- Religious programming with full-time Rabbi and on-site Synagogue in Orthodox tradition, Kosher kitchen with selective menus
- Completer discharge planning process with case management team providing an individualized at-home program that draws on expertise of Menorah Park's seamless menu of community-based services
- Locations and Times
Menorah Park Center for Senior Living
27100 Cedar Road
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
- Languages Spoken:
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Documentation details?
- Physicians Orders or Psychiatric Evaluation
- Is insurance accepted?
- Insurance details?
- Most insurances accepted - individuals interested in this service should contact their insurance company for specifics as this is subject to change
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?
- Financial assistance details?
- Medicare is available for this service