Drive Wise Driving Assessment
- Menorah Park
Drive Wise Driving Assessment is a service that conducts driving tests for older adults by the use of a computer and on-the-road.
- Assess senior driving abilities.
- Conduct clinic and on-the-road driving tests to check driver safety.
- Provide training to improve driving abilities.
- Teach use of adaptive equipment.
- Recommend alternative driving arrangements.
Actual drive-time on the road in a four-door car, equipped with a passenger-side brake, with an occupational therapy driver rehab specialist.
- Locations and Times
Menorah Park Center for Senior Living
27100 Cedar Road
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
By Appointment Only
- Is a referral required?
- Referral Details?
- Physicians orders for driving assessment
- Is documentation required?
- Documentation details?
- Driver's License
- Is insurance accepted?
- Insurance details?
- Third party payment accepted; Private insurance (if insurer will cover this test); Medicare
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?