CDC Beachwood - Centers for Dialysis Care
- Menorah Park
- Facility Manager
CDC Beachwood on the Menorah Park Campus is available to community members in need of dialysis.
The 5,000 square foot, non-sectarian, full-service dialysis center is equipped with:
- Twelve full-service dialysis stations
- Flat screen television
- Heated dialysis chairs
- Wireless internet access The CDC has flexible day and evening appointment times to accommodate busy schedules and effectively serve the special needs of clients.
- Locations and Times
27100 Cedar Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44122
The CDC has flexible day and evening appointment times to accommodate busy schedules and effectively serve the special needs of clients.
Easy access through an indoor walkway connects the new dialysis facility directly to Menorah Park's Marcus Rehabilitation Center.
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?