Senior Services & Lunch Plus Program
- Mandel Jewish Community Center
- Yolanda Nixon
- Adult Services Supervisor
- 216.831.0700, x1210
The Mandel JCC provides programming and transportation for adults 60 and over at Warrensville Community Apartments.
- The program is available six days a week, Sunday through Friday
- We are closed on Saturday
- Morning programs begin at 11:00 a.m., lunch is at noon, afternoon programs begin at 12:45 p.m..
- Seniors are welcome to come to come once a week or every day.
- The library, pool table and chess set are available daily.
- Free transportation is provided from your home to most of the eastern suburbs.
- This program is partially funded by the Cuyahoga County Department of Senior Services and the Council of Jewish Women.
- Locations and Times
Warrensville Community Apartments
1500 Warrensville Center Road
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Alternate Contact
- Ella Vinokur
- Nutrition Coordinator
- 216.831.0700, x1211
- Languages Spoken:
- Russian, Yiddish
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?