Francine and Benson Pilloff Family Performing Arts Camp4261
- Mandel Jewish Community Center
- Rachel Zake
- Camp Director
- 216.831-0700, x1231
The Francine and Benson Pilloff Family Performing Arts Camp, operated by the Mandel JCC is for campers ranging in age from five years old through 9th Grade.
This unique program, led by Rachel Zake encourages kids to stretch their imagination, take risks on stage, develop creativity, soar to new heights and have a blast with classes and activities that develop self-confidence and a sense of teamwork.
Jewish values are emphasized with themed activities promoting Mitzvot (good deeds) and Tikkun Olam (repairing the world). Campers in each age group have the unique opportunity to participate in daily Israeli Arts and Culture classes and programs with our Shlicha - a counselor from Israel. Our beautiful Kabbalat Shabbat songfest each week, our fabulous musical productions and our fun-filled daily classes are infused with the spirit of Judaism through drama, dance and music!
- Campers may attend one or both 4-week sessions, each with new material that culminates in an exciting musical production.
- Daily classes in drama, dance, music and technical theatre
- Splashy musical productions with solos and lines for all
3rd-8th graders can perform or work behind the scenes in set design
- Creative Kabbalat Shabbat theme days with cookout lunches
Exciting indoor and outdoor activities
- Recreational swim at the Mandel JCC Grades K - 9 and optional American Red Cross swim lessons for Grades K - 2
- Fun-filled late nights and overnights
- Nurturing, enthusiastic, talented and committed staff
- Hands-on leadership training sessions for 9th graders
- Locations and Times
23737 Fairmount Blvd.
Beachwood, Ohio 44122
The camp season runs from June to August each year.
Monday - Friday
9:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?
- Financial assistance details?
- Call Wendy Shapera at 216.831.0700, x1349 or firstname.lastname@example.org