Ascentia: Residential Services4271
- Jewish Family Service Association (JFSA)
- Amy Solomon
- Director of Residential Services
JFSA Ascentia has been providing residential support for individuals with DD/mental illness for more than 20 years. JFSA provides support while ensuring flexibility-services are tailored to meet individual needs, commitment to serving a culturally diverse community, and support of individual's goals and preferences to allow for improved quality of life.
Ascentia operates 45 group residences in eastern Cuyahoga and Geauga counties. Services include:
- 25 24-hour I/DD group residences
- 15 supported living sites
- Region on-call teams are on duty 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to provide assistance to staff and clients when needed.
- 5 mental health sites
- Adults with DD
Deaf adults with DD
- Adults with traumatic brain injury
- Adults with mental illness
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?