Ascentia: Family Advocacy and Support Services4270
- Jewish Family Service Association (JFSA)
- Kathy Leb
- Family Advocacy and Support Service Coordinator
The Family Advocacy program is designed to assist those we serve and their families to navigate the mental health and intellectual disabilities systems.
This includes such things as understanding how the systems work, what help is available, assisting with obtaining government benefits, linkage and referrals to education, assistance with lifetime planning and pooled disability trust coordination, and helping families transition from child to adult services or adult to nursing home services.
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?