Monarch Center for Autism4263
- Bellefaire JCB
- Debra Mandell
Offers a comprehensive array of programs and services for individuals age 3-22, with Autism Spectrum Disorders and includes:
- Preschool and day school for children and adolescents
- Transitional education program; a boarding academy
- Summer and extended school year programs
- Adult residence
- Adult vocational program
- Family training, support and social activities
- Consultation and therapy, VizZle™ (visual language technology)
- Online autism resource center
- Locations and Times
One Pollock Circle
22001 Fairmount Blvd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44118
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?