Counseling in the Jewish Day Schools
- Bellefaire JCB
- Intake Department
- Intake Worker
Bellefaire JCB mental health professionals provide behavioral health services to children and adolescents in selected Jewish Day Schools.
- Clients attending these schools can be referred for individual and/or group therapy. Services are provided in the client's home school during school hours.
- Each year, Bellefaire staff provide counseling services to about 800 clients individually, in classrooms, or in small groups at Agnon, Solomon Schechter, Fuchs Mizrachi, the Hebrew Academy and Mosdos Ohr Hatorah.
- Locations and Times
Counselors are available in selected Jewish Day Schools
- Is a referral required?
- Referral Details?
- Referrals are generally initiated by a professional staff person. A parent can also request a referral by speaking with the school principal.
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Is financial assistance available?