Diller/Ambassadors for Unity3852
- Akiva High School
- Sonia Yungster
- Program Coordinator
- 216.464.4050, x133
The Diller Teen Fellows/Ambassadors For Unity program is a Jewish American/Israeli mifgash* and leadership program committed to the value of pluralism, Jewish diversity and the idea of building people-to-people connections between Jews in Cleveland, Beit Shean and other Jewish communities around the world.
Participants will plan and lead a self initiated community project, and will develop:
- A sense of belonging and responsibility to Israel and World Jewry
- Strengthened their Jewish Identity
- Long term relationships with their counterparts in Beit Shean
During the year teens will attend nine 2-4 hours Sunday workshops, 3 retreats and 2 mifgashim* one in Cleveland and one in Israel. They will hear guest speakers on a variety of topics, engage in group building activities, explore their Jewish Identity and develop tools to plan and implement their own projects.
If you are a current high school freshman or sophomore with a strong interest in making a difference and looking to partner up with Israeli teens, you should apply for this program.
The Diller Teen Fellows/Ambassadors for Unity program is sponsored by the Jewish Federation of Cleveland's Department of International Operations, and the International Diller Teen Fellows program.
* An exchange - between Israeli and Jewish American teens.
- Is a referral required?
- Is documentation required?
- Is insurance accepted?
- Is there a fee structure?
- Fee structure details?
- The cost for this program is $750. You can use your gift of Israel towards this program.
- Is financial assistance available?