Senior Transportation Connection
Senior Transportation Connection is committed to providing comprehensive, efficient, and affordable transportation for senior adults (generally age 60 and older) in Cuyahoga County. Some municipalities and non-profit providers expand or limit eligibility by age (i.e. seniors 55 and older) or specialized populations (i.e. persons with disabilities).
Scheduling a Ride on Senior Transportation Connection (STC) is fast, easy and convenient just follow these simple steps.
STEP 1: Call the STC Call Center at:
First time callers must complete the Call Center Service
Registration Interview. Be prepared to provide your name, address, city, phone number, and other pertinent information such as special medical needs and emergency contacts.
STEP 2: Schedule Your
• Verify your name, address, city and telephone number.
• Then tell the Reservationists your trip destination including
suite or room number, time of appointment and requested pick up and return time. The Reservationists will confirm your trip schedule based on service availability.
• All trips must be scheduled by 12:00p.m. noon two days prior to trip. Trips can be scheduled up to two weeks in advance.
• All message left during business hours will be returned by the end of the same business day.
• All messages left after hours will be returned by the end of the next business day.
• Messages may not be left after hours for service required the next day.
• Please plan departing and return trip waiting time (up to twenty minutes each way) not including estimated time needed for travel.
• If you complete your trip business more than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled return trip pick up time, contact the Call Center and we will try to arrange an earlier pick up for you. If no earlier pick up is available, you will be picked up at your originally scheduled time.
• If you need to cancel a trip, please contact the Call Center 24 hours in advance, or at the earliest time you know you will not need the service.
STEP 3: Enjoy the friendly, courteous and professional service.
- Contact Info:
- 4735 West 150th Street
Cleveland, OH 44135
View in Google Maps
- Email Address:
- Other Information:
Municipal & Non-Profit Providers currently include:
Columbia Twsp. (Lorain)
Golden Age Centers
To Schedule a Ride: Call the STC Call Center at: 1.800.983.4782
- Location Name:
- Senior Transportation Connect
- 4735 West 150th Street
- Ste. A
- View in Google Maps
- Phone Number